By making lifestyle changes and creating a specific plan of action for managing diabetes, you can reduce your risks of complications. Learn steps you can take to help control your condition, so you can live a long and healthy life.
- Step-by-Step: Your Diabetes Sick Day Plan
- Preventing Diabetes-Related Eye Problems
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy: How Diabetes Affects Your Nerves
- How Diabetes Affects Your Kidneys
- Why Should I Take a Beta-Blocker After a Heart Attack?
- What is a Stroke?
- Is the Flu Shot for You?
- Managing Your Cholesterol
- Step-by-Step: How to Protect Your Feet When You Have Diabetes
- Diabetes and Dental Health
- How to Lower Your Blood Pressure
- Avoid Complications from Diabetes
- How High Blood Pressure Harms Your Body
- Do I Need a Statin for High Cholesterol?